Forum

Discussione chiusa

Pagine : 1

#1 Il 15-12-2022 a 11h10

Guardia Light
Persefone
Sylph Sidekick
Persefone

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2022-12/el-noel22-visuforum-639a289288f47.jpg

>> COME SAVE CHRISTMAS <<
Oh no! You prepared such a beautiful gift for your Crush, and it’s just been stolen! You have to get that snake in line before it ruins everyone’s Christmas!

From December 15 at 5 AM EST from December 25 at 23:59 PM EST, come distract the Christmas snake and get all the stolen gifts back. During this event, you’ll find four new outfits, and two exclusive companions! And if you’re lucky, items from past events!

Items from two new outfits have been scattered across the event map. Explore the different places and complete the Frosted Whisper and Gift Bringer outfits

Frosted Whisper Outfit

Gift Bringer Outfit

If your companion is lucky, it will meet the Mictfig companion while exploring!

mictfig

Note: Is your companion too afraid of running into the Christmas snake? Don’t panic! You’ll find the items from the Gift Bringer and Christmas Witch outfits at Purriry’s shop!

Christmas Witch Outfit

>> DISTRACT THE SNAKE <<

Your companion will have the occasion to find tokens: they can be used to play a round of the Snake mini-game!
In this mini-game, you’ll have to take the Christmas snake. Once it has eaten all the fake gifts, you’ll win an illustration fragment! Careful: you will lose if the Christmas snake bites its tail or runs into the edge of the game board.

>> CHRISTMAS BONUS <<

Accumulate 1500 recharge points and win the Legendary Santa’s Sleigh Driver outfit!
Choose your favorite color and find the other color variations in the shop.

Santa’s Sleigh Driver Outfit

You and the guardians of your server will have to work together and explore the event map to fill the Community Meter!
Once the server has reached 100%, you and the guardians of your server will win the Legendary Gindeerbreyd companion!

Gindeerbreyd

>> MERRY CHRISTMAS! <<

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9b16164d367e06340f17c061459f63f7/eb553cdaa152ca78-d9/s540x810/c3aab63822ea7588fd7d8bc97ead9ec9aabc7d75.gifv

Non in linea

#2 Il 15-12-2022 a 11h10

Guardia Light
Persefone
Sylph Sidekick
Persefone

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2022-12/el-noel22-visuforum-639a289288f47.jpg

>> VIENI A SALVARE IL NATALE <<

Oh no! Avevi preparato un regalo così bello per il tuo ragazzo, ed ecco che è appena stato rubato! Bisogna mettere in riga quel serpente prima che rovini il Natale a tutti quanti!

Dal 15/12/2022 alle 11:00 fino al 25/12/2022 alle 23:59, distrai il serpente e recupera tutti i regali che ha rubato. Durante questo evento, troverai quattro nuove tenute e due famigli esclusivi. E se sei fortunat*, anche alcuni oggetti degli eventi precedenti!

I capi delle nuove tenute sono sparpagliati sulla mappa evento. Esplora i vari luoghi per completare le tenute Frosted Whisper e Gift Bringer !

Tenuta Frosted Whisper

Tenuta Gift Bringer

Se il tuo famiglio è fortunato, potrà trovare in esplorazione il famiglio Mictfig !

mictfig

Note : Il tuo famiglio ha troppa paura di trovarsi faccia a faccia con il serpente di Natale? Non temere! Da Purriry potrai acquistare i singoli pezzi delle tenute Gift Bringer e Christmas Witch !

Tenuta Christmas Witch

>> DISTRAI IL SERPENTE <<

Il tuo famiglio avrà anche l'occasione di trovare dei gettoni (tokens): ti serviranno come moneta di scambio per giocare una partita di Snake!
In questo mini-gioco, dovrai guidare il serpente di Natale. Una volta che avrà recuperato tutti i regali falsi, ti sarà offerto un frammento di illustrazione!
Ma attenzione, se il serpente si morde la coda o va contro i bordi del riquadro, la partita è persa!

>> BONUS DI NATALE <<

Con 1500 punti di ricarica, riceverai la tenuta leggendaria Santa’s Sleigh Driver!
Scegli il tuo colore preferito e trova le altre varianti di colore nella boutique.

Tenue Santa’s Sleigh Driver

Tu e l* guardian* di questo server dovrete impegnarvi insieme ed esplorare a fondo la mappa evento per riempire la barra collettiva! 
Una volta riempita al 100%, potrete trovare nel vostro inventario il famiglio leggendario Gindeerbreyd !

Gindeerbreyd

>> BUON NATALE! <<

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9b16164d367e06340f17c061459f63f7/eb553cdaa152ca78-d9/s540x810/c3aab63822ea7588fd7d8bc97ead9ec9aabc7d75.gifv

Non in linea

Discussione chiusa

Pagine : 1